Side Effects of Rozerem
There are a number of Rozerem side effects that you should report immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Suicidal thoughts
- More outgoing or aggressive behavior than normal
- Strange behavior
- Depression (see Rozerem and Depression)
- Hallucinations (seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not really there)
- Agitation or restlessness
- Worsening insomnia
- Symptoms due to increased prolactin levels (see Rozerem and Prolactin Levels), including:
- Menstrual changes
- Breast discharge
- Decreased libido, also known as sex drive (see Rozerem Sexual Side Effects)
- Fertility problems.
(Click Rozerem and Weight Gain to learn more about this possible side effect.)
You may experience some or none of the Rozerem side effects discussed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have side effects from a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be a Rozerem side effect, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.