Insomnia Home > Silenor
Drug InteractionsSilenor can potentially interact with several other medicines (see Silenor Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- A history of suicide attempts or suicidal thoughts
- Bladder problems or difficulty passing urine
- Liver disease, such as liver failure, cirrhosis, or hepatitis
- Sleep apnea
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Silenor and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Silenor and Breastfeeding).