Intermezzo Side Effects
Serious Side EffectsSome Intermezzo side effects are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Unusual, uninhibited behavior (sometimes described as drunken behavior)
- Bizarre behavior or personality changes, including suicidal thoughts or behaviors
- Getting out of bed while not fully awake and walking, driving, eating, or doing other things in your sleep
- Memory loss
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Swelling of the mouth or throat
- Difficulty breathing.
Final ThoughtsYou may experience some or none of the Intermezzo side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while using Intermezzo or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.