Doral Side Effects
Some side effects with Doral, while occurring infrequently, are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Problems with balance or falling down
- Suicidal thoughts or hallucinations
- Memory loss
- Anxiety, excitation, or agitation
- Hostility, aggression, or rage
- Signs of an allergic reaction, including unexplained rash, hives, itching, and unexplained swelling.
You may experience some or none of the Doral side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have side effects from a medicine that you have never tried. Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while taking the drug or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be a side effect of Doral, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.