Dalmane Side Effects
Serious Side EffectsSome side effects with Dalmane, while occurring infrequently, are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Problems with balance or falling down
- Suicidal thoughts or hallucinations
- Memory loss
- Anxiety, excitation, or agitation
- Hostility, aggression, or rage
- Signs of an allergic reaction, including unexplained rash, hives, itching, and unexplained swelling.
You may experience some or none of the Dalmane side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have side effects from a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while taking the drug. Also, let your healthcare provider know if you develop something that "just does not seem right." While it may not be a side effect, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.