Drug InteractionsDalmane can potentially interact with several other medicines (see Dalmane Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking Dalmane if you have:
- A history of drug or alcohol abuse (see Dalmane and Alcohol)
- Lung problems or breathing problems
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Dalmane and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Dalmane and Breastfeeding).
You should also make sure to tell your healthcare provider about all of the medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Dalmane Warnings and Precautions to learn more, including information on who should not take the drug.)
What If I Take an Overdose?People who take too much Dalmane may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Decreased reflexes
- Breathing problems
- Low blood pressure (hypotension).
If you happen to take too much, seek immediate medical attention.
(Click Dalmane Overdose for more information.)