Dalmane can potentially interact with several other medicines (see Dalmane Drug Interactions).
You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking Dalmane if you have:
- A history of drug or alcohol abuse (see Dalmane and Alcohol)
- Lung problems or breathing problems
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Dalmane and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Dalmane and Breastfeeding).
You should also make sure to tell your healthcare provider about all of the medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Dalmane Warnings and Precautions to learn more, including information on who should not take the drug.)
People who take too much Dalmane may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Decreased reflexes
- Breathing problems
- Low blood pressure (hypotension).
If you happen to take too much, seek immediate medical attention.
(Click Dalmane Overdose for more information.)